I am taking some time off during the Summer to see which aircraft needs to be built. I have a few choices:

1. Ki-44: The best one is built by Wolfi. It is missing a VC gunsight and animated gauges. I wish that he could update the aircraft.

In the meantime, I am collecting data on the VC. I could not find any good VC photo of the gauges, controls, control stick and VC floor. I bought the IL-2 Utimate Version, it does not have any Ki-44, so I can not take any screen shots of the cockpit. Please send me some images from the other versions of IL-2 if you have some photos. (acwai@yahoo.com) I need detailed images from the left side, right side, and the floor.

2. FW-190A: The one I like best does not have any VC animation. I am think of building a new one.

3. FW-190D: The one I like best have some VC animation with a pilot.

4. Updating the AW IAR-80: Please send me some VC cockpit screen shots if you have any good ones. I built that aircraft with a fictitious VC cockpit.

I have updated the AW Spitfire with an animated compass. I am not too sure whether I should upload the aircraft with a minor modification.

I have also updated the AW BF-109G6 series with a paintable VC gunsight if there are any interests.

Thanks!

Andrew