AI Traffic for v4?

Thread: AI Traffic for v4?

AI Traffic for v4?

I'm looking at Just Flight's Traffic Global to meet my AI traffic needs. I've gotten an old version for FSX to work, but many of the models arent showing up since theyre not compatible.
    Any suggestions or reviews?

What about a weather program, cheaper than Active Sky? I've already sunk enough money into them and they offer no discount for ASN to ASP.
    I pass gas!

Hi
    I use Ultimate Traffic in V4 - seems to work well but some of the models are pretty basic. MAIW for military traffic is pretty much the standard - models look great and act properly. For weather I have used FSrealWXpro which has a freeware and payware component. Believe I started using it in FS2004 and just continued - probably not the best out there but the free version works okay for me. The author of the program is quite late in response to questions but he does respond - I have had few problems with it.
    Hope this helps.
    Warren

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    I'm looking at Just Flight's Traffic Global to meet my AI traffic needs. I've gotten an old version for FSX to work, but many of the models arent showing up since theyre not compatible.
    Any suggestions or reviews?

What about a weather program, cheaper than Active Sky? I've already sunk enough money into them and they offer no discount for ASN to ASP.
    I truly hope that if you do purchase JF's Traffic Global, that you have better luck than me. I have had it for months, and still have no clue how to use it. Their forum is of no help, either. If you get it, and have success using it, PLEASE let me know! Thanks, NC

Thanks for the tips. I'm trying FSRealWx Pro now and I'll look for Ultimate Traffic. With the negative words on JF, I'll stay clear.
    I pass gas!

SOH-CM-2022

AI & Weather for free

I can't comment on the payware AI packages but if you want good AI at a good price (free) then check out
    Alpha India Groups AI Manager (including 1 click installer) for civilian aircraft
    https://www.alpha-india.net/2019/05/...n-0-9-release/

And MATRIX for installing Military AI
    https://militaryaiworks.com/download...-xtreme-matrix

As for weather FSXWX works well for me
    http://www.plane-pics.de/fsxwx/home.htm

Gavin

The items already mentioned are great for GA traffic (targets), but for military traffic (other than MAIW's Matrix) I still prefer to do it myself.

It's very addictive.....

Dave

Ultimate Traffic Live is very good.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by gavinc View Post
    I can't comment on the payware AI packages but if you want good AI at a good price (free) then check out
    Alpha India Groups AI Manager (including 1 click installer) for civilian aircraft
    https://www.alpha-india.net/2019/05/...n-0-9-release/

Gavin
    Is there any conflict between Alpha India's AI manager and Orbx AI traffic?

After some trail and error, I got AIM OCI working great and was worried about that as I do use some ORBX AI packs for AU and NA. AIM seems to have read all my traffic.bgls, as I had previously manually installed with AIFP3 all my AIG plans. Since the ORBX has a few large Australian airlines, I just didn't update those with AIM, I have seen no conflicts so far.

In v4.4, I'm now using MAIW Matrix for military and AIG AIM/OCI for all civie AI, plus AIFP3 for any custom AI.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 0