I am working on a real nice video for you guys on a real nice bush flight with the new Aeronca Beta 8, I have float versions now, 4 liveries.
I found some real nice mountain scenery and some great music so you can sit back and enjoy a relaxing cinima of all the new betas.

I asked to show the new Ford Tri motor but the boss says not right now, he is pushing pretty hard now on the Aeronca completion but its probably still a month out as there is some much new stuff on it.

Tom is going to announce the new web site as well and there is a customer forum, and a lounge on it so you can hang out and post vids, pictures and make suggestion for aircraft you want to see cr1 look at. I have seen the new site and its pretty easy to navigate. Very much like his old site so not complicated but it has a lot of material on it and some nice features.

We just started beta on a new Beech 17 and rumors coming from his wife are about a new Beech 18 series with all models of the beech 18. That is after the Do 335 is released. That will be pretty nice if it come out.

He has told the team he has completed a earth world in the star Light game engine for a posible new flight or world simulator!!! I dont know much about it but i know his company was contracted to build earth for a big game that was going to be built, but the company went broke so Tom owns that asset now, he is thinking of making it into a flight sim as it has all the weather and all the other goodies in it now. It has a combat environment too ...so fingers crossed!!! I cant wait to see it!

This is awesome!

Will have more for you guys soon!

Slim