Looking for

Thread: Looking for

Looking for

A Breguet Alize for FS9. I can't afford payware unfortunately, however, I'd appreciate some advice from the family. All the best, Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by jrbirdman View Post
    A Breguet Alize for FS9. I can't afford payware unfortunately, however, I'd appreciate some advice from the family. All the best, Jeremy
    IIRC, the only offering was payware Razbam one, and by all accounts, it had issues with contact points and weights that needed a patch. AFAIK neither is available now to buy / download.

Razbam did offer a free one briefly for CFS2, and I know some of the guys on one of the now defunct French sim sites were working to improve it, but again, that was years ago.

Personally it didn't appeal to me, so never acquired it.

Good hunting, you might have to resort to Google and Wayback machine.

Ttfn

Pete

Thanks everyone, well, I’ll keep digging and see what I can find. I appreciate the help. 🙂 All the best, Jeremy

Here's one for FS2002. Might work in FS9? https://www.surclaro.com/fsdownload-detail-4417.html

Also search for "Alize" at simviation.com and jump to page 9 of the results.

Couldn't find much more that wasn't for FSX.
    Hope this helps.

Sadly, this Alize won't display in FS2004. I tried it, but it works quite well in FS2000 and FS2002. No folding wings or tail hook modeled.

I also have the Razbam Alize for FS2004. and it is a much better model.

Quote Originally Posted by llanning08 View Post
    Sadly, this Alize won't display in FS2004. I tried it, but it works quite well in FS2000 and FS2002. No folding wings or tail hook modeled.

I also have the Razbam Alize for FS2004. and it is a much better model.
    Ah yes, I forgot Razbam made one way back when. Thanks for the reminder.

Members who have read this thread: 0