Fantasy of Flight scenery in X-Plane

Thread: Fantasy of Flight scenery in X-Plane

Fantasy of Flight scenery in X-Plane

I would not expect to post in this forum as I am not an X-Plane user (not yet at least). However, I received a message by an x-plane.org member by the alias LordGrenville, who asked my permission to convert my FSX/P3D scenery to XPlane. I of course accepted and as due credit was given to all that helped making the original, the scenery is now released at x-plane.org:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php...rted-from-fsx/

I must admit it looks nicer in X-Plane, especially for something done 7 years ago with me having much less knowledge in scenery design. He has also added a few things himself and made sure it is compatible with ortho textures (I believe this is photoreal in FSX banter). Kermit fans can enjoy this in X-Plane too.

Thank you. I have ,just this week , bought X-plane for the first time and first time experience. I'm impressed ! Much better than FSX /P3D in feeling and visually, straight out of the box - my opinion. The flight dynamics are better and the general feel is good . Fast to load. I need to upgrade and enlarge my computer in the near future to accommodate VR and ALL that stuff I have that goes with a sim . I can see it will have two sims . Why not try it ? ...its only money ! ( no - not associated with them !)

Members who have read this thread: 0