FSPilotshop Site Can't Be Reached - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FSPilotshop Site Can't Be Reached

1. Ok finally reset my password,but got to my my profile,and,I see my purchased products,but can’t download them yet,WIP,I guess?

Blog Entries
    As of this afternoon, I was able to update my password, access my orders and download past purchases...no re-activation fees. The order history dates are are all 2019-07-07 which, of course are not accurate. No activation details, serials, order numbers are available for any of the purchases. I'm putting that down to WIP status, which the site clearly states.

Not completely satisfactory yet, but better than a stick in the eye.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

I also just finished logging in, resetting my password and verifying. ALL my orders are shown, including some link renewals I did purchase for important updates that the software producer would not cover, but as Gordon said, no passwords or license numbers, yet. Will keep watching.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

I've received a newsletter for August 27 and the links seem to work.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Nope, not working for me. The reset password link takes me to page blocked by Firefox as a potential security risk, invalid cert maybe?

Looks like they're mostly back up and running however there is still a "site under construction banner" at the top of the page. The home page is a bit less cluttered but when searching for products, none show up. However, the previous orders in my account are available and it looks as if they've done away with the reactivation fee for orders over a couple years old. Just downloaded one of my planes that I didn't bother with when my computer crashed.

I just finished test downloading some of my orders. Most all of my older orders are all working, however, most of my newer ones, from the last 2 years or so are not working, yet. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the age of the order, rather the age of the file. But even that is inconsistent. I could download some of my Flysimware aircraft, but not all. Same for Ant's T-28's. I could download the D model, but not the B/C one. The ones I could download, are from the google cloud, so maybe they are moving everything over to the newer business cloud system, instead of using their own servers? Hopefully, everything will show up in due course. Still no license/activation numbers where necessary, and, the order numbers are totally different, although are posted/numbered pretty much by original purchase order time/date. I did notice also, that items purchased all on one original order, now have individual order numbers, sequential in list.

I also tried to download one of my repurchased links, (all are shown,) and they come downloaded as "blank.zip" and only have a .txt document inside, named "unreal.txt" reading "This is an example file."
    Last edited by modelr; September 1st, 2019 at 05:25. Reason: added last sentence.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

A smarter move and what companies who depend on their website for their livelihood do is to build the new site on the side and test the hell out of it for a week or more and then flip the switch.
    What happened here is just a really bad business decision. I wish them best of luck in getting things back to normal for customers as well as those who sell products there.

SOH-CM-2020
    After a week or so of trying to login as an existing customer, I'm still getting a blank email to reset my password.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteHam View Post
    After a week or so of trying to login as an existing customer, I'm still getting a blank email to reset my password.

Pete.
    You may need to contact support.

I tried again ther other night and reset my password with no issues. i also have access to all my orders, and what looks like about 90% of the downloads.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

My last communication with Joshua, the owner of FSPilot Shop was June 14th. At that time he stated that he was in the process of "making things better" without providing details. Prior to that communication, his, then, employee (Adam) filled me in with a few details which lead me to believe that things were not well with the business and changes were in the making, including a new website with enhanced automation for billing, customer support, and vendor payment. All he said, in June, was the new website will be up "soon". Looks like that is in progress, with the site "under construction". I have Joshua's last email and will reach out. Until that gets sorted, GAS will honor all purchases made through that vendor, for purposes of supporting additional downloads of purchased product from them. In the case that a download is required please provide all the purchase details including order number and we'll get that to you.

Best
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    You may need to contact support.

I tried again ther other night and reset my password with no issues. i also have access to all my orders, and what looks like about 90% of the downloads.
    I did notice on my CLS F-117 (the only order I've tried to re-download) that the registration code to unlock the product is missing from the products page and it was also not listed on the email receipt. I have not checked all of my orders to see if others are missing, so it may be an isolated incident. I do have it backed up on CD so it may be on the physical receipt. I'll wait a bit until things get settled there before I send a support request if I can't find it as I'm sure they're pretty busy getting things squared away.

Looks like there down again,or maybe gone even,I tried to access the website,and getting a blank page.Anybody know anything on this latest problem?Thanks

SOH-CM-2020
    I finally did manage to get logged in about a month ago , but I saw this on another Forum site ….

https://www.virtualcol.com/products....ticia&nwsid=29

Pete.

I just installed a store to sell local music on my studio website. Thinking I may put all my sound packs on there for folx to purchase since FSPS is unreliable and Sim Market no longer uses Pay Pal to pay vendors.

After what looked like a recovery, FSPilotshop seems to have totally disappeared now.--
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Dead. What remains now is the question of how they are going to repay all the developers and publishers who sold their products through them and have not received any payment. If one were to look at those numbers, it is not an inconsiderable amount of money. If they are not declared bankrupt or put into receivership, is that not a criminal offence?

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    ​I raised a support ticket with the and was told the store was started a year ago and anything purchased from the flightsim.com fspilotshop was purchased elsewhere. Very poor attitude I must say.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by sonicsolutions View Post
    I just installed a store to sell local music on my studio website. Thinking I may put all my sound packs on there for folx to purchase since FSPS is unreliable and Sim Market no longer uses Pay Pal to pay vendors.
    That would be great. Or sell through the new store of flightsim.com.

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    After what looked like a recovery, FSPilotshop seems to have totally disappeared now.
    According to the WHOIS info their Registrar Registration expired last month on October 19th, 2019. That is why FSPILOTSHOP.COM doesn't work. They basically do not exist anymore.

Central reservation of the M62 in God's Own County.
    Fortunately for Team SDB we were paid more or less up to date, after a bit of pressure, before it went down. Others though have not been so lucky. But as with The Flightsim Store (the Australian one) and FS Pilotshop we have no customer records as they were all on the store site. Now there seems to be a similar problem with PC Aviator Australia. All downloadable products have been cleared out. Only hard copies still for sale. We haven't had a sale there for months are they also going south? Makes you wonder. Seems to be the trend when this happens that all communication ceases too.
    I could take up fishing again I suppose. But it's raining
    On the bright side all our stuff is available on SimShack, Flightsim.com and PC Aviator US.
    MickeyD

I received an email from PCAviator US saying tjat they will be taking over the care and customer help, as well as all sale records from Pcaviator AUS. All inquiries and downloads will be available. You may be asked to provide your original receipt.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    I received an email from PCAviator US saying tjat they will be taking over the care and customer help, as well as all sale records from Pcaviator AUS. All inquiries and downloads will be available. You may be asked to provide your original receipt.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    The above was from (slightly faulty) memory. Here is the correct info about PCAviator Aus. :

As a customer who as purchased from our store at pcaviator.com.au, we are sending
    you this quick e-mail to let you know that PC Aviator is consolidating our operation such
    that all orders will now be placed through our website at
    https://www.pcaviator.com/store.

All of your previous order information will still be held at
    www.pcaviator.com.au in the event
    that you need to redownload your order or retrieve license number information. You will simply
    need to login at that website to retrieve any previous order information.

If you wish to purchase any new flight sim titles from pcaviator.com, you will need to create a
    new account if you have not already done so.

For any assistance you need regarding your previous orders at pcaviator.com.au, please send
    an e-mail to us at
    crew@pcaviator.com.

Sincerely

The PC Aviator Crew
    PC Aviator - The Flight Simulation Company!
    https://www.pcaviator.com/store
    PO Box 296
    LORIS, SC, 29569
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

I went ahead and contacted all the companys,I purchased products from on fspilotshop.com,and they were all very nice,and said,I could still receive backups,or future updates.The only one,I haven’t heard back from yet is Lorbi-si.com for firefighterX,but,I am hoping,I will eventually here back from them.The people that run fspilotshop.com should be ashamed of themselves.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I have sent another email to Nels Anderson with a copy of a purchase I made from fspilotshop. The purchase in shown below and not a very cheap item either as the price works out to nearly $100 Australian:

FSPilotShop.com
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 1046019
    aussie157@bigpond.com
    Detailed Invoice: https://www.fspilotshop.com/account_...der_id=1046019
    Date Ordered: Sunday 15 July, 2018

Products
    1 x Majestic - MJC8 Q400 64-bit PRO Edition for P3D v4 (MJS-130) = $71.95
    Delivery Option Instant Download
    Sub-Total: $71.95
    Total: $71.95

Billing Address
    Pat Cox

NSW,
    Australia

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Members who have read this thread: 0