Vidan Design. Beautiful Denmark scenery!!!

Thread: Vidan Design. Beautiful Denmark scenery!!!

Vidan Design. Beautiful Denmark scenery!!!

Check them out at:

https://www.vidandesign.com/shop/

https://youtu.be/V11LHYGg1UA

They have a sale right now, but also have some outstanding freeware scenery, so you can install and look for yourself. I think you will be impressed! For FSX and P3DV4!

NC
    Last edited by Navy Chief; August 19th, 2019 at 15:42.

Blog Entries
    Great find, NC - had never heard of these folks.

dl

Thank you, NC. Not far away from my country, so some nice places to explore
    Best regards, Manfred.

The added aircraft in these screenshots was done with the outstanding addon, "Where Are My Aircraft" (WAMA), by Lorby Si! NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-8-20_9-43-56-571.jpg   2019-8-20_9-18-39-786.jpg   2019-8-20_9-43-47-465.jpg   2019-8-20_9-44-6-168.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Double win.

Tip for a new scenery dev I had never heard of, and for an "AI" parking tool I never knew existed.

Thanks! (or dak!)

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Double win.

Tip for a new scenery dev I had never heard of, and for an "AI" parking tool I never knew existed.

Thanks! (or dak!)

Well, WAMA isn't exactly a AI parking tool. But let me know if you need some help with it.... Pete

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Well, WAMA isn't exactly a AI parking tool. But let me know if you need some help with it.... Pete
    Thanks amigo. I put "AI" in quotes for want of a better expression - sloppy on my part.

Yes, it apparently displays your flyable aircraft using some kind of parking database utility. Seems pretty clever. I haven't figured out what problem I have for which it would be a solution, but maybe there is.

If it would allow me to "park" as static at various NAS's flyable aircraft of a sort I don't have in AI form, while not producing a big impact on performance, it could be an interesting tool.

Thanks for pointing this tool out.

dl

I have used Vidan Design sceneries for years, and they are all excellent. I actually just bought their Aalborg scenery for XP11 too. Highly recommended sceneries at very reasonable prices, even when not on sale.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0