DG design hunter texture update - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DG design hunter texture update

Links Please

I only found the FS9 versions so yes please send me the links. I guess all these repaints never saw light unfortunately ??? As I was going to sleep last night thinking about this I remember a long time ago I made a pastic model of the single seat Hawker Hunter, I think it was an Airfix 1/72 model. I was pretty good at airbrushing even as a kid and did a credible job of it. Hung it from the ceiling in my room with a few other models.

Quote Originally Posted by nastybeasts View Post
    alluminium paint reflexion: done!

a bit of colorymetry work and hi speed silver will be in the box!

cheers!
    Don't make that particular one too shiny, as a T7B with Buccaneer IFIS instrument fit, it had been dragged out of storage and sent to Laarbruch so that Buccaneer pilots could keep up their air time while Buccaneers were grounded following the Buccaneers grounding due to the spar failure over Nellis ranges in 1981

Ttfn

Pete

DL check your PM's

Regards Paul Day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    I only found the FS9 versions so yes please send me the links. I guess all these repaints never saw light unfortunately ??? As I was going to sleep last night thinking about this I remember a long time ago I made a pastic model of the single seat Hawker Hunter, I think it was an Airfix 1/72 model. I was pretty good at airbrushing even as a kid and did a credible job of it. Hung it from the ceiling in my room with a few other models.
    NB’s work never materialized, as far as I know.

CBFS is a great resource, and where i recall the Hunter files being hosted.

https://cbfsim.co.uk/cbfs_lib/index.php?/category/6

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    DL check your PM's

Regards Paul Day.
    Thanks Paul-pm and emailed you.

Only Found Hunter Photos

Hi I went out to the link and only found photos. Then I opened up all the aircraft and there are some zip boxes but no ID to them. After some examination I figured the logic out and am downloading the single seat and the twin seat Hunters and the paintkits, extras etc. Thank you.

hi there, no, don't worry nothing bad happened, just moving on. Lost my fsx hdd was part of the lot, but still have the remade paintkit ready to kick A....SS. if anyone still flying that great bird i'll check if i have any saved liveries left from the crash.

Just Got The PM

Quote Originally Posted by nastybeasts View Post
    hi there, no, don't worry nothing bad happened, just moving on. Lost my fsx hdd was part of the lot, but still have the remade paintkit ready to kick A....SS. if anyone still flying that great bird i'll check if i have any saved liveries left from the crash.
    Glad to hear it. Thanks for the PM with the same news. Hope you can find any liveries saved. I lost some really great airport a couple years ago before I could archive them same way...HDD crash. Tried to salvage but no such luck and had to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    Glad to hear it. Thanks for the PM with the same news. Hope you can find any liveries saved. I lost some really great airport a couple years ago before I could archive them same way...HDD crash. Tried to salvage but no such luck and had to replace it.
    I can redo any liverie i already made from the paint kit i still have, but to be honest i moved on to dcs now and quite busy there. So my best move would be to send the paintkit to anyone willing, or publish it here. The problem is that its a huge work psd file, with plenty of effect layers, not a "public" DIY paintkit, so it will only be usable by someone with photochop installed and patience to find his way in all this mess.

Update

OK thank you for the offer. I am presently doing JYAI Buccaneers but will PM you when I start the DG.

Blog Entries
    Much appreciated NB!

This model still being as good as it is in both FSX and P3D, gets lots of air time with some of us, so we're grateful for anything you've done for it.

Thanks,

dl

Members who have read this thread: 4