A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This file contains alternative textures for the early Messerschmitt Bf109-B by Shessi. Among other locations, this package can be found here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...9-B1-Early-zip . As base for the paintkit the default IL2 Bf109E void and the panel lines from the IL2 template of the early Bf109B by Man-O-War were used.

These textures depict the Bf109 B-1 Red 10 from II/JG132.This brand new Messerschmitt Bf109 B-1 was one of the guests of honor when the new airfield Budaors near Budapest was opened in June 1937. The first Bf109s were delivered to JG132 Richthofen in February 1937.

I want to thank Shessi and the people from SAS for this beautiful model and the perfect canvas for a repainter.

These textures didn't harm me, my dog nor my computer, but the use of these textures is as always, entirely at your own risk.

Enjoy,
Huub Vink
August 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bf109 B-1 Yellow 10 from II/JG132
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.