A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military - Props

Description: This file contains alternative textures for the early Messerschmitt Bf109-B by Shessi. Among other locations, this package can be found here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...9-B1-Early-zip . As base for the paintkit the default IL2 Bf109E void and the panel lines from the IL2 template of the early Bf109B by Man-O-War were used.

These textures depict the Bf109 B-2 Red 3 from 5/JG132, which was the star in a pre-war photo shoot, during summer 1937. Therefore there are quite some pictures available of this particular aircraft. It was one of the first B-2s with the metal 2-bladed VDM propeller with variable pitch. The pictures clearly show the 3 wire antenna. Jagdgeschwader 132 (von Richthofen) was the first unit from the Luftwaffe to be equipped with the Bf109.

I want to thank Shessi and the people from SAS for this beautiful model and perfect canvas for a repainter.

These textures didn't harm me, my dog nor my computer, but the use of these textures is as always, entirely at your own risk.

Enjoy,
Huub Vink
August 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bf109 B-2 Red 3 of 5/JG132
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.