Where Did They Go?

Thread: Where Did They Go?

Where Did They Go?

Shift+1, Shift+2, Shift+3 and I can see pop up panels that show me GPS, etc. They won't appear. I've reset defaults, to no avail. I tried looking through Forum threads, but didn't see anything on this. I went through all the commands and assignments for commands, but didn't find anything for these. The planes that have the icons on the panel to activate these screens, still activate the screens. So what adjustment do I have to do? Has anyone else had this problem? I assume it has something to do with the Windows 10 updates, but I may be wrong. Thanks, for any advice you can give.

VERY strange indeed. For my info: do the pop-up panels show, but no gauges? Or do they not show up at all? Or do you get a black square? Have you tried to run the FSX in Win7-mode?

hertzie

This is fs2004 on Windows 10, and it worked fine until recently. I can hit the keys but no pop up panel at all. But, as I said before, if there's an icon for it, the pop up panels work fine. So it would seem to be a keyboard assignment issue, but I haven't seen an assignment for them.

Members who have read this thread: 1