Here in 1934 (top) and 1931 (lower) variations are my representation of what the Avro Tutor might have looked like while in service with
600 (City of London) Sqn, RAuxAF , at RAF Hendon. We know that 600 was the only one (as far as I can ascertain) of the Hendon based RAuxAF squadrons to have Tutors' (alongside its' Westland Wapiti's) on strength.

The lower paint (1931) is per convention of the time; the yellow painted spinner and wheel hubs indicating to which 'flight' within the squadron the aeroplane was allocated; the squadron 'Dustcart' crest rides on the fin, and the squadron numberplate ,600, is displayed on the fuselage sides.

The upper paint (1934) is my take on what 'might have been' ; 600 were redesignated as a Fighter squadron in June of 1934; but continued to operate the Wapiti and Tutor until both types were fully replaced by Hawker Harts & Demons by April 1937. Only Fighter squadrons were allowed the decorative colours (bars) each side of the fuselage roundels, and 600, as Senior unit, would have been keen to get "one up" on their more unruly neighbours at RAF Hendon, namely 601 (County of London) Sqn RAuxAF (aka the millionaires club) who did not get designated as a fighter squadron until July of 1934, and did not get their complement of Hawker Demon's until August 1937.....

So...its' not 'all-over Yellow' as I found out that 'Trainer Yellow' was only introduced in 1936 ; before 1936 aircraft deliveries 'silver' was the norm; it has 600's bars displayed on fuselage; the 'Dustcart' crest is on forward fuselage ; while the yellow painted fin and wheel hubs
indicate the 'flight'.

Votes for an upload?

ttfn

Pete