Hello Harry

Thread: Hello Harry

Hello Harry

We have produced a small update for the Cessna 140 to correct a knob issue. As part of this, we have introduced Harry, our pilot/mechanic. He was originally down to be in the release but we took him out, thinking he would not be liked. However, it appears otherwise so due to popular demand, he's back. He can easily be toggled off and on so if he's not wanted, he won't mind. It's still worth getting the update though. You won't need to ruin your nails trying to pull the starter anymore.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cessna4.jpg  

"We have produced a small update for the Cessna 140 to correct a knob issue."

You might want to rephrase that Baz.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Icon26

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    "We have produced a small update for the Cessna 140 to correct a knob issue."

You might want to rephrase that Baz.

Perhaps he is referring to Harry?

I installed the 1.2 update and was trying it out last night, did not see harry though.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Did you try hitting the "remove pilots" area (mid panel) and pulling on the "secure Aircraft" switch?

Figure out how to turn him on, one small side effect it gave me a four bladed propeller.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-8-13_18-23-1-824.jpg  
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Hi Baz,

I purchased the 140 direct from your website. How do I get the update?

Thanks,
    LouP

Hey Baz,

Figured it out. Your older email about the update to 1.1 brought me to the page that now had the 1.2 version

Thanks,
    LouP

Yep, we're missing a line in the init gauge. We're on it, stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Hey Baz,

Figured it out. Your older email about the update to 1.1 brought me to the page that now had the 1.2 version

Thanks,
    LouP

Hey LouP . ( oh I get it now... I am slow ! )

You should have received an email if you are either a bundle owner or a p3d v4 ( PBR ) owner. It might be in the junk folder. It gets sent through sellfy rather than aeroplaneheaven. Best bet is to make sure both are whitelisted that way you can get updates and offers direct.

That gauge line is being sorted right now. So sorry but everyone will get an email again.

Members who have read this thread: 0