PMDG Sale 22% off Until 14th August

Thread: PMDG Sale 22% off Until 14th August

PMDG Sale 22% off Until 14th August

I should have posted earlier, but I thought someone else would have. PMDG are having a sale at their new store, with 22% off everything to celebrate their 22nd anniversary. I believe this is their first sale ever. I was considering getting the 747V3, but even with the sale it is still $170 AUD just for the base package. I will probably pass. I just bought the 777 from Aerosoft not too long ago, as it was quite a bit cheaper at Aerosoft compared to direct from PMDG.

Anyway here are the details:

https://pmdg.com/

Happy Birthday, PMDG!
    This week marks 22 years of PMDG. To celebrate we are opening our new PMDG store and offering YOU 22% off your entire purchase.No coupon codes, no hoops to jump through. Just grab whatever you like and we will take 22% off at check-out. (Offer valid through 14AUG19)
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I have though about some of there ac, the 747 or the DC-6, but this sale goes from very very expensive to just very expensive, still too rich for my wallet.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I have though about some of there ac, the 747 or the DC-6, but this sale goes from very very expensive to just very expensive, still too rich for my wallet.
    Yep, still nothing under $100. I'm just not that into tubelines.

Yeah I have been thinking about it all day and yesterday, but I still can't bring myself to dish out $170 AUD for the 747-400 or $250 for the 400 and the 800. I am really in to tubeliners, but I already have many, including PMDG's 777 and 737, and I also have the FSX versions of the JS4100, 747, and MD-11. As much as it is a pain to suffer OOMs in FSX occasionally I just don't think I need another version of the 747.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post

Yep, I totally agree! If they were to chop the discount to 50%, I might consider! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0