Lockheed Connie manual engine startup

Thread: Lockheed Connie manual engine startup

Lockheed Connie manual engine startup

In P3D, besides the CTRL + E keys to start the Connie's engines, would like to know how to manually start the engines.

Thanks

The default Connie in P3D is the old JustFlight model if I'm not mistaken.
    I have done a few cold&dark statups with it, it's not too difficult. Basically each engine has to start like any "warbird".
    Ensure the fuel is coming to the engine, set the mixture levers to 100%, set the fuel pump, set the magnetos, press the primer a few times, then press the starter...

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    The default Connie in P3D is the old JustFlight model if I'm not mistaken.
    I have done a few cold&dark statups with it, it's not too difficult. Basically each engine has to start like any "warbird".
    Ensure the fuel is coming to the engine, set the mixture levers to 100%, set the fuel pump, set the magnetos, press the primer a few times, then press the starter...

Thanks for the reply...I'm trying to find all of what you said by looking at the Flight Engineers panel. Found the primer, mixtures levers.
    Mags and fuel pump,,,Not sure where those are at; been looking though....

From what I've received from inquiry to JustFlight:
    "We actually gave the Constellation to Lockheed Martin to add to P3D. This means it uses a modified or changed version of our own. They did some additional coding to get it to work in P3D "

Members who have read this thread: 0