Bf109 B-1 Oblt Gunther Lutzow JG88

Thread: Bf109 B-1 Oblt Gunther Lutzow JG88

Bf109 B-1 Oblt Gunther Lutzow JG88

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This file contains alternative textures for the early Messerschmitt Bf109-B by Shessi. Among other locations, this package can be found here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...9-B1-Early-zip . This repaint is based on the IL2 void mode by Ala13_ManOWar from SAS.

These textures depict the Messerschmitt Bf109B, flown by the German ace Günter Lützow. To celebrate Günter Lützow's first victory a laurel wreath with a silver 1 and the date 6 April 1937 was painted on his aircraft and at the nationalist marking on the fuselage a face with beer mug with text "pass uff (Watch out in German dialect). Lützow had scored 108 victories when he was killed in a dog flight with a Thunderbolt on the 24th of April 1945. Earlier that day he had scored his last victory, a B-26 Marauder.
    Lützow was one of the pilots who openly criticised Hermann Göring during the "Pilot's mutiny" in November 1944. He was banned for this to Italy, but returned to Germany in April 1945 to defend his country as Me-262 pilot with JG44 (Galland's Circus). He died less than 2 weeks before the end of the war.

These textures didn't harm me, my dog nor my computer, but the use of these textures is as always, entirely at your own risk.

Enjoy,
    Huub Vink
    August 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bf109 B-1 Oblt Gunther Lutzow JG88
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks Huub! Shessi did a fine job on his bf109 and your repaints are always first rate.........

Members who have read this thread: 0