Virtavia B-45 in P3Dv4.5 no avionics

Thread: Virtavia B-45 in P3Dv4.5 no avionics

Virtavia B-45 in P3Dv4.5 no avionics

Installed the B-45 into P3Dv4.5 tonight. Aside from the external model showing some inside bits, its working partly. I cannot get the Master Avionics to turn on. I've assigned a keyboard binding as well, but nothing works. The Electrical panel or key. Any ideas?
    I pass gas!

It is working perfectly fine for me in v4.5, but I manually transferred it (and all my effects, gauges, SimObjects, etc...) from my v4.4 backup.

Perhaps yours didn't completely install? You may want to create a dummy P3D folder and install it to that and then manually move everything to it's proper place.

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    Installed the B-45 into P3Dv4.5 tonight. Aside from the external model showing some inside bits, its working partly. I cannot get the Master Avionics to turn on. I've assigned a keyboard binding as well, but nothing works. The Electrical panel or key. Any ideas?
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

I'll uninstall it then, and try your method. I installed their C-17 and B-1B without issues. So maybe just a bad install.
    Thanks.
    I pass gas!

So I tried it again, just now. Still nothing.
    So either my version of installer is an older copy, or I'm missing some dll for the 64bit.
    I pass gas!

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    So I tried it again, just now. Still nothing.
    So either my version of installer is an older copy, or I'm missing some dll for the 64bit.
    I got he same thing. Several of the switches on the popup avionics panel are locked in OFF position.
    The panel looks familiar, Phil was fond of reusing things, so maybe an avionics suite from another Alphasim/Virtavia bird might work?
    You might even try a default GA avionics gauge stack to see if anything will work. She does look nice on the outside.

I emailed Phil and he's aware of the problem within 4.5. He said they're working on a fix and hopes to have something out soon.

Glad I'm not the only one to see this.
    I pass gas!

Members who have read this thread: 0