Hospital "Life Flight" rescue helo repaint suggestions?

Thread: Hospital "Life Flight" rescue helo repaint suggestions?

Hospital "Life Flight" rescue helo repaint suggestions?

I am looking for recommendations for Hospital "Life Flight" type helo repaints. I have several helos, including Aerosoft's H-60, Virtavia's Sea King, Cerasim 212... Can someone suggest some applicable type repaints? Thanks, NC

Blog Entries
    These ones are for the ND109E, in the UK.

They're not just repaints, they're part of a fundraising effort. They can be downloaded uncoupled from actually donating, since donations are fully voluntary, but they support a good cause.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/manilow

Base (payware model) is here: http://www.nemethdesigns.com/payware...aw109-fsx.html

I don't own it, but the screenshots look good, and in addition, there's interior model configurations that reflect a trauma/rescue type environment, rather than an executive helicopter painted to look like a trauma / life flight helo.

Hope that helps,

dl

EDIT - weirdly, I posted this, unsure that you'd be interested in a UK based helicopter - and only afterward, I noticed your post in the screenshots thread. Maybe this might be up your alley.

M Feron posted a Life Lion (aeromedical for the Penn State Hershey Med Center) repaint for the Cera AS365 in this file library.

Jeansy has a Flight For Life repaint for the MSK Alouette as well.

NC, "kdfw" did a CareFlight one for the MV B407, although in PCola the Nemeth EC-135 needs a Baptist Hospital repaint.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I don't have either of those models😕 NC

Members who have read this thread: 1