GAS Super Stearman Re-Paint

Thread: GAS Super Stearman Re-Paint

GAS Super Stearman Re-Paint

Anybody out there that has repainted the GAS Super Stearman, that would be willing to Take the Walt Pierce name off the side, Remove the text "AVON PARK FL" from the canopy bow, and upload it as a repaint for it??

That was disappointing. I opened the thread hoping for an announcement of a repaint, not a request for one!
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    That was disappointing. I opened the thread hoping for an announcement of a repaint, not a request for one!
    I can to that for you. PM your email address and I'll send it directly to you when done.

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    I can to that for you. PM your email address and I'll send it directly to you when done.
    All done with conversion will send when I have a contact address

Quote Originally Posted by MustangL2W View Post
    Anybody out there that has repainted the GAS Super Stearman, that would be willing to Take the Walt Pierce name off the side, Remove the text "AVON PARK FL" from the canopy bow, and upload it as a repaint for it??
    I've made the conversion for you check your notifications for the download link

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: there's not many devs as responsive to requests and suggestions as Spad54.

Thank you,

Davd
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Paul, would you consider uploading that repaint for general public download, maybe here to SOH? You know, "Fictional paint
    scheme for GAS Boeing Super Stearman".

Thanks - RobM

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    Paul, would you consider uploading that repaint for general public download, maybe here to SOH? You know, "Fictional paint
    scheme for GAS Boeing Super Stearman".

Thanks - RobM
    Sure, I can do that. Be up shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    Sure, I can do that. Be up shortly
    Got distracted with our current project. Will get that uploaded this week

Members who have read this thread: 0