IRIS - Pro Training Series - 21-Driver - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRIS - Pro Training Series - 21-Driver

Phew, take a couple of days out from SOH and looksee..lol, okay..let me go through them one at a time... Ryanbatc, for me, if I install into the Prepar3D v4 Add-ons folder and load P3D, I get prompted to activate the add-on, seems that may not have been the case for you, I'd be interested if others have a similar experience. As for tuning COM1 and 2, use XXX.XXX eg 123.450. As opposed to the earlier software, this one now recognises the entire six digits.Warhorse, JF have it, and I think they've updated their installers, try downloading it from your previous purchase and see, failing that, e-mail me at help@irissimulations.com.au if you want the order applied to your IRIS account (if applicable.The VRT model has a larger HUD poly in front of the cockpit more suitable to the VR stereo vision (I use Vive at home), and in keeping with a more accurate 21 display (which I've seen).EJoiner, I think that's the freeware one, though the Pro Training Series PC-9 is being updated for v4.5 over the next few weeks. I think that's everything...sorry if I missed anyone.

Anyone know why my messages are being truncated into single text rather than keeping my new lines

How can I please, get the the new version, if I have bought the iris - Pro Training Series Pilatus PC-21 at fspilotshop.com ?
    Sadly the fspilotshop is not very accommodating in things product updates.
    In an earlier case, I have had several requests to the fspilotshop for an product update, with no succses.
    At last i have asked the manufacturer of the addon for the updated version, who has luckily provided the update without any problems.

Having trouble getting orders from other stores?

If you want to get your product transferred to the IRIS store, create an account on www.irissimulations.com.au/ols/index.php, e-mail your proof of purchase to help@irissimulations.com.au along with the e-mail on the IRIS store, and we'll transfer the product for you.

Bumping an oldie....but does anyone have a link to the Paint Kit?
    I believe it was deleted from the normal installer [when I availed myself of the freebie a few weeks ago]...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Bumping an oldie....but does anyone have a link to the Paint Kit?
    I believe it was deleted from the normal installer [when I availed myself of the freebie a few weeks ago]...
    From page 6 of the manual:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvr2p2yvkz..._v5.1.zip?dl=0

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    From page 6 of the manual:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvr2p2yvkz..._v5.1.zip?dl=0

Hope this helps.
    Oh, great....it's a case of '****'...
    At least it's not "have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?"

Thanks, mate....

Edit....forgot that wouldn't work ....shall try 'Read The Fine Manual'....

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Oh, great....it's a case of '****'...
    At least it's not "have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?"

Thanks, mate....

Edit....forgot that wouldn't work ....shall try 'Read The Fine Manual'....
    Glad to help.

Members who have read this thread: 1