New scenery for you military simmers...

Thread: New scenery for you military simmers...

New scenery for you military simmers...

Hi guys, I hope this isn't considered a double-post but I saw no thread on 'Sales for Anything P3Dv4' only P3Dv1-3. Just want to make you aware we have some new scenery for Southern California which has several military bases in its coverage area. Rather than repeat, I did make a post in the 'Sales For Anything FSX' thread since it works with those platforms as well. You can see more and a video there.

Thanks,

Clutch

"photoreal scenery you'll want to fly thru, not over"

Interesting. There may be some extra special use for military bases in Texas as well *hint hint*
    -JB

You guys making a B-1B then? The only base with anything interesting (to me) is Dyess.....

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    You guys making a B-1B then? The only base with anything interesting (to me) is Dyess.....
    KC would LOVE to one (I am both interested but also intimidated) but no. I was thinking more of KRND and her sister base to go with the T-38C.
    -JB

Ah I see. T-38 will fit in at Beale too, although not sure it was a C in the SR days, but who cares, still a nice base to fly from!

I tried many times to get your ALBQ scenery to work properly in P3DV4. Finally gave up. NC

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Ah I see. T-38 will fit in at Beale too, although not sure it was a C in the SR days, but who cares, still a nice base to fly from!
    The Beale 38s were, and I believe still are A models.

"I tried many times to get your ALBQ scenery to work properly in P3DV4. Finally gave up. NC"

Hey Navy Chief,

shoot me an email at support@simwest and I will be happy to work with you to solve any hiccups.

Clutch

"photoreal scenery you'll want to fly thru, not over"

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch Cargo View Post
    "I tried many times to get your ALBQ scenery to work properly in P3DV4. Finally gave up. NC"

Hey Navy Chief,

shoot me an email at support@simwest and I will be happy to work with you to solve any hiccups.

Clutch
    Thanks Clutch,

I will email you. NC

Members who have read this thread: 1