Bristol 170 Freighter

Thread: Bristol 170 Freighter

Bristol 170 Freighter

All,

I have been to every site I can think of (AVSIM, FlightSim, SOH, etc.) looking for a P3D v4 compatible Bristol 170. No luck. Does anyone know of such a package?

******EDIT********

I did find a wonderful looking Bristol 170 Freighter model on FS AddOns site that was on the verge of going into Beta 2 in January of 2019. Unfortunately, it looks like the aircraft was never released...Blast!

Thanks,

Kent

Unfortunately I don't know of any recent developments of the Bristol 170 Freighter. I would love to see one developed. I was looking for one years ago to use as a static model, and I remember coming across a few FS2002/FS2004 models at Simviation, Avsim, or Flightsim.com. Not much good for P3DV4 though.

Hopefully the one at FS Addon (by Simon Smeiman) comes to fruition. It looks fantastic.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Bit late to the party on this one, but here's a quote from the website from a couple of weeks ago:

"At long last, there is some news from FSAddon and Simon Smeiman. Our friend Simon has had some personal issues to attend to over the past year, and that’s why the release of our Bristol Freighter is still waiting. We DO have the final Beta now, so we’re hoping to get it out soon."

I too am excited about this one!

Members who have read this thread: 0