D-Day FZ668 Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14.zip

Thread: D-Day FZ668 Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14.zip

D-Day FZ668 Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Warbird repaints

Description: My final installment in the Plane Savers series. FZ668 painted onto Manfred Jahn and team's exceptional FREEWARE C-47. This livery also utilizes the paratrooper model as the plane's mission on D-Day was to transport paratroopers to a designated drop zone. As we all know, the plane made it's drop and returned safely to Blakehill Farm.

I have been unable to acquire any photo images of this plane during it's time with the RAF. This rendering is based on hundreds of photo's of C-47's flown by the RAF and the USAF. As well I have taken suggestions from the many quality repaints currently flying as well as model kits prepared by companies such as Corgi. Though she is not an exact replica I feel I've done her justice. If you fly this plane and notice something or know of something contrary to how she is painted, please drop me a line. Either here on SOH or using my contact information attached to the Installation Instructions provided with this download.

Thank you for your interest in the history of this plane. I hope you enjoy flying her as much as I've enjoyed painting her.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit D-Day FZ668 Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Hi Canuckshaw,

Just like to thank you for your wonderful efforts on FZ668 and her other paint schemes, followed the amazing push to get a wreck back into the air within a couple of mouths!!!, I have all your liveries, great stuff!!!

SOH-CM-2023
    Looks great !!

Really appreciate your Loving repaints for the DC-3/C-47!

Members who have read this thread: 1