SAS.Planet Help

Thread: SAS.Planet Help

SAS.Planet Help

Does anyone use this program to acquire satellite imagery? Supposedly you can load it into SBuilderX for placement as you would any map you capture in SBX. I can load it into SBX but it requires calibration and the coordinates info captured with the image is greek to me so while the image is there it's skewed in such a way as to make it unusable without calibration.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

What form are the coordinates in? If they are normal Long. Lat. values you can just enter them in SBX in the image properties. Usually you need to have the north west and south east corners of the image.

Unfortunately I have not used this image service so I’m not familiar with it.

What form are the coordinates in? If they are normal Long. Lat. values you can just enter them in SBX in the image properties. Usually you need to have the north west and south east corners of the image.
    Unfortunately I have not used this image service so I’m not familiar with it.

This is the data that was saved with the Geotiff:

USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Ed I’m on vacation, my work laptop blocks SOH and the phone does not read attachments. I’ll pm you my email in case you don’t have it so I can have a look if you send me the file. I’ve used Geotiff and I may recall how it’s done.

Members who have read this thread: 0