IRIS Jabiru J160 in P3D

Thread: IRIS Jabiru J160 in P3D

IRIS Jabiru J160 in P3D

Has anyone used this little gem in P3Dv4? The store pages only say FSX and P3Dv2 but I'm thinking that is because that was the latest P3D version when it was released.

If anyone has successfully used it (and the gauges) in P3dv4 please let me know.

I'd forgotten about the Jabiru. I just ported over the FSX version to an outboard .xml folder in P3Dv4.5, and everything seems to be
    working fine and looking good, at least during a quick 5 minute flight. Mind you, I didn't try a cold/dark start; it loaded ready for
    take-off, so I just punched the throttle.

-Rob

It should work apart from the sound gauge for clicking switches etc. I'll be updated for v4 in due course. Probably in the next few weeks time permitting. Also looking at combining the two (160 and 170) into the same pack.

DLB.

Ooh, will have to dig the little thing out then. Haven't tried it since FSX.
    Does this mean some of the other products will be updated for V4 also - specifically asking about the PC-9 and T-6 Texan...

That's an affirmative in both cases.

Thanks All for the verification on the current version in P3Dv4 and for the news on updates.

Members who have read this thread: 0