So...Ummm..Hello all!

Thread: So...Ummm..Hello all!

Icon25 So...Ummm..Hello all!

Hi All, so Im new here, although I have been in flight sim as a fan/beta testor/whiner and complainer for around 20 years....So I know flight sim.

Over the years I think I bought almost every commercial add on there was worth buying and through it all I bought a killer Ford Tri Motor From Cr1-Software.
    So after Beatching at the owner Tom about some thing that in the end ended up being my fault...uh...yeah.... so.....I made friends with Tom and was eventually invited to the Beta team as a permanent member.
    And its been a eye opener, He has stuff that would make you go crazy, I dont why the guy never releases half of it ...like His water fix for fsx.... he is a true hobby guy I guess.

So I will be posting for you guys some Cr1- stuff. And its nice stuff too.

So Like hey How are ya!

Slim

Ps...Im kinda weird....

Welcome, Slim! Yeah, I would say anyone riding the H-Bomb on it's way down has gotta be weird!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	riding_the_bomb.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	70485
    Last edited by MrZippy; July 24th, 2019 at 04:21.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Perfect timing Slim!! There are two on daily circulation selling rides at EAA right now! During the afternoon show they stay north of the airport and go over my house about every ten minutes! BTW, having EAA's Eastern Air Transport NC8407 in the texture set sold it for me! (That and it was only $15 at FS Pilotshop.) Will post again after a flight.

Welcome aboard Slim!

Heya fellas!

Yeah Slim Pickens was a hoot, great actor awesome musician, had a smoken hot daughter too....but that is beside the point... kinda...but ...she was hot...

lol

So thanks much for the welcome!

I think you will be very happy with the new Ford Tri motor that Cr1 has in store for you guys. It is literally I would say 10 times better then it was and I think it went through a new rebuild as well. I hope that soon after the Aeronca release at the end of August ...I think that's the plan, Tom is rebuilding the web site as well so he is real busy but I think he said the plan was to open up the new site with a new plane and one near release.

I going to get him to release his A2A b17 that he ripped to pieces and put back together as a free upgrade, cause it isn't even the same plane any more, I think he did it because he is building or has a half built b17 already for fs2004 but I want him to finish it for fsx or prepared or both.

Cr1 is a little different then the other teams I have beta tested for or big game companies. Tom is a one man show and he dosnt seem to care about the money as much so he has in stock like 20 planes that may or may not see the light of day but I get to beta them and guys they are the best stuff i have. He just puts one out every now and then because I think his wife tells him too...LOL!!! She is probably looking at the ISP charges for band width for his web site...haha!

I will ask when i can show you guys some more stuff, he is pretty laid back so it probably wont be long.

Great to meat ya all and yes be for warned I am a little wild and weird....

Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Perfect timing Slim!! There are two on daily circulation selling rides at EAA right now! During the afternoon show they stay north of the airport and go over my house about every ten minutes! BTW, having EAA's Eastern Air Transport NC8407 in the texture set sold it for me! (That and it was only $15 at FS Pilotshop.) Will post again after a flight.
    Nice! Low and slow. I like the engine turned aluminum texture on the cowlings and the corrugated aluminum texture looks really good as long as you keep the reflections off of it that show it's really just a flat panel thus spoiling the illusion. Flies just as I expect with a cruise around 90. Only bug I noticed is that the throttle handle and mixture handles engines 1 and 3 are swapped although the starter buttons on the floor start the engines you'd expect them to. (Not the only plane in my stable with that issue either.) All in all a nice plane though.

Slim - I sent you a PM
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Members who have read this thread: 0