New Soarfly Concepts scenery: EGPR Barra, in Scotland

Thread: New Soarfly Concepts scenery: EGPR Barra, in Scotland

New Soarfly Concepts scenery: EGPR Barra, in Scotland

Note: you can get this scenery for free by typing "Freeware1" in the Promo Code at checkout! https://www.soarflyconcepts.com/prod...barra-x-hd-p3d

However, I am having elevation problems. Not able to fix. I contacted Soarfly about it, but have not heard back yet. I am running Orbx addons. Ran the Vector Elevation Configuration tool. Helped some but obviously still problems. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-7-23_10-23-40-907.jpg   2019-7-23_10-24-30-670.jpg  

I wonder is it coincidental that this a.m. at Simviation there are 2 separate files for Barra in FSX and P3D?

edit - looking closer I see Soarfly mentioned in the posted by field of Simviation. I'm still on my first coffee of the day :-/
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Just tried it here, and I'm seeing the same issues. I don't have any ORBX stuff installed, and everything else North of the Boarder is default.
    Uninstalled.

It would be great if they are able to fix these problems, because the screenshots look good! NC

Blog Entries
    Barra's a fantastic airport to fly too, if you ever get the chance you should take the flight from Glasgow to Barra, the scenery is unbelievable on a good day (it is Scotland!)

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    It would be great if they are able to fix these problems, because the screenshots look good! NC

I will second that. I also did the flight when it ran from Benbecula to Barra on the Twotter. I was the only passenger.

Members who have read this thread: 0