Just Flight constellation expansion pack B

Thread: Just Flight constellation expansion pack B

Just Flight constellation expansion pack B

Does anyone know if the Just Flight Constellation Expansion Pack will work with the Just Flight Connies that come with P3D V3.4?

https://www.simshack.net/products/constellation-professional-expansion-pack-b-fsx-931

No idea but

If not you can always link the p3d connie vc to the expansion kit models

Just like how people have done with the remaining c130s from captain sim

I got them to use on p3dv4 and they do work, vut i was expecting the VC to be more different than the 049 than it was.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I took a leap of faith and for around $10 I got some nice extra liveries for the Connie that comes with P3D.

I was mainly interested in this one:

The installer will sniff around for the basic Connie pkg and so I pointed it to my P3D folder and it competed the install, I later fired up P3D (3.4) an all of the extras liveries are
    installed. Not bad for 10 bucks extra.

Ground Stairs vehicle

According to the Manual, there is a switch that will show/hide a ground stairs vehicle.

Supposedly, if one presses the brown lever, the ladder vehicle will show. The ground startup guy shows up okay. I thought there was a ladder or ladder vehicle that would
    deploy - I was looking in the manual for this ladder and the switch for it (red arrow) doesn't seem to make any ladder show.
    Last edited by gray eagle; July 21st, 2019 at 13:41.

Members who have read this thread: 0