LPH-4 Hornet (CV-21), LPH-5 Princeton (CV-37), Valley FoLPH

Thread: LPH-4 Hornet (CV-21), LPH-5 Princeton (CV-37), Valley FoLPH

Hybrid View

LPH-4 Hornet (CV-21), LPH-5 Princeton (CV-37), Valley FoLPH

Hi all,

first shots from the models i did in the last two month. LPH-4 Hornet (ex CV-21), LPH-5 Princeton (ex CV-37) and LPH-8 Valley Forge (CV-45). All Models come from origninal Mr. Gleneinning Hornet.Changed all the arming (remove most AA gun and different numbers of normal guns),the bridge and many other things.
    All of them will come in different outfits for the timeline after korean war to the vietnam war. Three or four different models each.
    The LHP-5 Princeton also will show a model that builds the recovery ship from Apollo 10 mission.

All models nearly ready but still some texturing work is to do.

LPH-4 Hornet (ex CV-21) Vietnam and 1956 outfit

[IMG][/IMG]

LPH-5 Princeton (ex CV-37) in 1959 and Apollo 10 Recovery

[IMG] [/IMG]

LPH-8 Valley Forge (CV-45) in Vietnam and 1960

[IMG][/IMG]

Hope you will like them when they are ready

greetings
    Klaus

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 36270664iw.jpg  

And also some pictures from the John F.Kennedy CV-67. Origninal is the Nimitz class carrier from Javier Fernandez. I'm looking fore an EMail adress fromhimto ask for permission, but cant find anything.is someone in here to send me his EMail Adress to ask for his permission to share his model to the comunityin here ?

It is also nearly redy with a redone bridge an many other things to look like the John F.Kennedy CV-67. But without his permission there is no way to share.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

so if anybody can please send a EMail adress.... would be very helpfull. Thanks

greetings
    Klaus

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

Will share other pics from FSX in the near future

greetings
    Klaus

Isn't CV-21 / LPH-4 the USS Boxer? USS Hornet is CV-12.

Blog Entries
    Those shots look awesome.

An Apollo recovery ship fit would be a first ever in any sim (except Orbiter).

You have no idea how excited I am.

Will CV-67 be a modern fit or an older fit?

Cheers,

DL

Quote Originally Posted by llanning08 View Post
    Isn't CV-21 / LPH-4 the USS Boxer? USS Hornet is CV-12.
    Right.... wrong name. Bag your pardon. Did the CV-12 last days as recovery ship from Apollo 11. But that's just for myself because base modell is payware from CIMOGT. So i had this name in mind when i wrote here.

Picture CV-12 will come tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by klnowak View Post
    ....Picture CV-12 will come tomorrow.
    Two pictures of CV-12 Hornet just getting Apollo 11 onto the carrier.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

But this is not the right model for the CV-12 Hornet....modificaion of this carrier is not the right one.

greetings
    Klaus

Hornet (CV-12)

Right.... wrong name. Bag your pardon. Did the CV-12 last days as recovery ship from Apollo 11. But that's just for myself because base modell is payware from CIMOGT. So i had this name in mind when i wrote here.

Picture CV-12 will come tomorrow.
    Hornet was also recovery ship for the Apollo 12 mission. I had the privilege of being part of the recovery effort as a C-1A crewman in VR-30 (also was part of the Apollo 11 recovery).

And also some pictures from the John F.Kennedy CV-67. Origninal is the Nimitz class carrier from Javier Fernandez. I'm looking fore an EMail adress fromhimto ask for permission, but cant find anything.is someone in here to send me his EMail Adress to ask for his permission to share his model to the comunityin here ?

It is also nearly redy with a redone bridge an many other things to look like the John F.Kennedy CV-67. But without his permission there is no way to share.

so if anybody can please send a EMail adress.... would be very helpfull. Thanks

greetings
    Klaus
    I'll dig it up and PM you Javier's email. With his permission we used his FA-18s and SH-60's as starting points for the deck eye candy on the upcoming Final Cruises version of the Enterprise.

I am simply speechless at the detail klnowak. Thank you in advance...

Members who have read this thread: 0