New Zealand

Thread: New Zealand

Hybrid View

New Zealand

Hey Flight 19,

Just incase we decide to have our next adventure in NZ I did a little shopping and made a heck of a deal on am old Hudson Bomber. Here a picture of the old warbird setting at Christchuch. Just a little work and she is ready to go. hehe

Taco.
    Last edited by Moses03; July 24th, 2019 at 11:05.

Moses03 and I were fussing about Wigram and decided to launch for Pukaki (NZUK).
    Got there with a bit of weather fun and found a very barren, basic strip.
    So I went digging and found the VLC libraries and an add-on Pukaki scenery and it's a vast, and entertaining improvement.
    There's even room to shoehorn a Shorts Shoebox into the parking area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 Kiwi Kruising 1.jpg  

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Howdy!

Just added a couple of pictures of the Hudson, one shows us just above the heavy cloud cover on our way to Dunedn, and the second picture is of us and the Hudson, of course, parked at Dunedn. These pictures were taken a few days ago, here we sit with all the requirement needed for our next flight to Manapouri, hehe when the wind blew and the poop flew! One of engines started acting weird and shut down. Oops, major engine problem, so we were grounded until we get the bloody problem corrected. Flight 19 continued onto Manapouri. we will catch up ASAP, and that's a promise. Hehe.

Hey!

Well, Dudley and I finally made it out of Dunedn and pointed the nose towards Manapouri! Boy, it sure was nice getting back in the air and trying to catch up with the rest of Flight 19 before they leave for NZOA. The weather cooperated and we had a nice flight over all. Now to get ready for the next leg. See you then.

Howdy all!

Old Dudley and I had to fly like heck in order to catch up with Flight 19 . Good news one of the absent members of the Flight caught up with us also, so welcome Willy! For a change we had no rain, and come to think of it, a very nice flight. While we are here at Wanaka we are going visit the Air Museum, just a little different than our normal goofing around at the cities or towns we visit. All is prepared for the continue of this adventure, so, we will be taking off from NZOA and putting over to NZHK. Well, we will catch you all later, providing that all goes well. hehe

Members who have read this thread: 1