X-Plane IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL

Thread: X-Plane IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL

X-Plane IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCczkOH34HU
    Q8Pilot
    Published on Jul 14, 2019

Here is an X-Plane 11 cinematic video, a tribute to all X-Plane fans. It took me 6 hours in total to create those 2:12 minutes. Enjoy the show!Q8Pilot videos are powered by VirtualFly (https://www.virtual-fly.com/)

This really is an amazing simulation!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

You know, even when it's not beautiful, it's beautiful. I just did an MD-80 flight from KBWI to KISP in real weather - July haze - and the view out the window was so realistic, I had to keep telling myself I was in the sim. Not having that experience in P3D these days. I've experimented with X-Plane in the past but now I think I'm on the way to becoming a convert. Either it's reached critical mass or - more likely - I have. Looking forward to more explorations.

Big Q8 Pilot fan, by the way, but hadn't seen this one - thanks for posting.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

I agree. There is so much depth to X-Plane 11 and now the freeware is catching up with the pay sites...especially in the scenery!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_A View Post
    You know, even when it's not beautiful, it's beautiful. I just did an MD-80 flight from KBWI to KISP in real weather - July haze - and the view out the window was so realistic, I had to keep telling myself I was in the sim. Not having that experience in P3D these days. I've experimented with X-Plane in the past but now I think I'm on the way to becoming a convert. Either it's reached critical mass or - more likely - I have. Looking forward to more explorations.

Big Q8 Pilot fan, by the way, but hadn't seen this one - thanks for posting.
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 60