RealNZ Christchurch (NZCH) Released

Thread: RealNZ Christchurch (NZCH) Released

RealNZ Christchurch (NZCH) Released

Currently for P3Dv3/4 with FSX coming soon under a single license. I prepaid and am downloading now. Looks like another wonderful project from a New Zealand native, Robin Corn. This follows his Nelson and Dunedin releases, among others.

https://windowlight.co.nz/godzoneWP/...-christchurch/

Quite a few users on facebook are saying its heavy on system

Whats your thoughts Sean? Im tempeted as the others are great

I just flew around it briefly with a helo so far and it was a bit heavy especially considering the region, but this is subjective since I have an old system. I am also attributing this to dynamic lighting capabilities but would have to look into it more. Something to keep in mind if you plan on bringing more complex/demanding aircraft into this airport.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Quite a few users on facebook are saying its heavy on system

Whats your thoughts Sean? Im tempeted as the others are great

It was good on my system, I am getting 30/30 FPS, although I must admit I am running a more powerful PC these days (i9-9900k, RTX 2080 Ti). That being said I have many sceneries which will still make this sytem struggle, but NZCH isn't one of them. Mostly it is older, large, unoptimised sceneries in P3DV4 which make my PC struggle.

NZCH is very well done and I do recommend it.
    Last edited by scotth6; July 19th, 2019 at 07:14.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

no problems here. It covers an enormous area, and it looks great
    jk0616

jk0621

jk0645

jk0664
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members who have read this thread: 1