X-Plane 11| JustFlight Piper 28 Archer III | Review

Thread: X-Plane 11| JustFlight Piper 28 Archer III | Review

Blog Entries

X-Plane 11| JustFlight Piper 28 Archer III | Review

https://youtu.be/4cEFcx9V748

Q8Pilot
    Published on Jul 13, 2019[/COLOR]

In this X-Plane 11 video, we take the PA-28-181 Archer III for a quick review to examine its 3D modeling, and flight characteristics as well as features.PA-28-181 Archer III (for X-Plane 11)PA-28-181 Archer III (for X-Plane 11)PA-28-181 Archer III (for X-Plane 11)PA-28-181 Archer III (for X-Plane 11)PA-28-181 Archer III (for X-Plane 11)PA-28-181 Archer III (for X-Plane 11)PA-28-181 Archer III (for X-Plane 11)PA-28-181 Archer III (for X-Plane 11)Just Flight, in partnership with Thranda Design, are proud to present the PA-28-181 Archer III for X-Plane 11.

Following on from their award-winning PA-28R Arrow III, Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer and C152, this highly detailed simulation of the PA-28-181 Archer III has been developed by Just Flight's in-house team following comprehensive, hands-on research with a real-life Archer III, G-CIFY, based at Turweston Airfield. The PA-28-181 Archer III is a four-seater, piston-engine aircraft equipped with a fixed tricycle landing gear, 180hp four-cylinder engine and fixed-pitch propeller. Certified in the mid-1990s, the Archer III is one of the most recent PA28 variants to be built, reflected in its streamlined cowling and cockpit overhead panel controls. Capable of cruising at 118 knots and with a range of nearly 500 miles, it is an ideal aircraft for touring and flight training.

The cockpit features an impressive suite of avionics for instrument training and IFR flights, with a GNS 530 GPS, GNC 255 radio, S-TEC autopilot, HSI and ADF instruments. The Archer III is flown all around the world and in addition to our UK research aircraft, G- CIFY, the product features liveries from the USA, Canada, France, Australia and Germany.The PA-28-181 Archer III for X-Plane 11 features PBR materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism, HD textures for the highest possible texture clarity and numerous animations including a multi-animation passenger door that, when open, responds to G-forces and air resistance.

This one is a real winner...I have flown the real thing and this does very well for a simulation...
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

For the price they are charging these days, it better be........

Blog Entries
    My first private lesson was in a Piper Archer. My solo was in a Piper Archer. Even though I had a Cessna 140 and a 152 I had friends that owned Archers. I flew them quite a bit so I know what an Archer should feel like. Granted your stick or yoke makes a difference in exact feeling but the properties of the plane from the developer are here in the aircraft and on my yoke it feels very real.
    Enjoy,
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 0