All quiet at the CFS3 front

Thread: All quiet at the CFS3 front

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

All quiet at the CFS3 front

Check out this site every day to see what's up at the CFS3 and CFS2 side. The CFS3 side is so quiet it's scary ! Not much going on and not a lot of new stuff coming our way as of yet. Hope CFS3 isn't dead yet. One of my favorite combat flight sims. Over at SAS1946 there is a lot of activity with IL-2 1946 and work is constantly being done.I come here to get my mind off of things but at least there is always something going on on the CFS2 side. Glad i decided to get back into CFS2. It is simple and fun ,even if the graphics are not the best compared to CFS3 and IL-2 series.Hope things turn around for CFS3 but that maybe just wishful thinking. So sad,a great sim ,once modded and expansions installed. Not many good WWII combat flight sims to choose from and not interested in civilian flight sims. Hopeful that new members will get interested in CFS3 ,even after all these years gone by. Just my 2 cents. Regards,Scott

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    With WOTR out now,maybe that will spark new interest into CFS3. Some new stuff is coming our way soon and some are a big step forward. Hopeful that things will turn around for my beloved combat flight sim. Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0