And now...fixated on the TFDi 717

Thread: And now...fixated on the TFDi 717

And now...fixated on the TFDi 717

All,

I recently purchased the Flythemaddog X MD-80 (to include the MD-83/88 expansion), and I am in DC-9-derived nirvana. This is another airplane that is a blast to fly. Glad I pulled the trigger!

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    All,

I recently purchased the Flythemaddog X MD-80 (to include the MD-83/88 expansion), and I am in DC-9-derived nirvana. This is another airplane that is a blast to fly. Glad I pulled the trigger!

Kent
    It occurred to me looking back on the post above...that I left out THE key piece of info: As a result of buying the MD-80 family...I went back and rebought/reinstalled the TFDi 717...and it is EVERY bit as neat as the MD-80. Have no clue was going through my mind when I was writing the previous post....come to think of it, maybe I do-- I had just flown the 717, so I was still gobsmacked from that experience!

Kent

Glad you clarified that. I was going to ask if you were gushing about a 717 purchase or looking for confirmation that if was a good idea to purchase, but I didn't want to look slow..
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Agreed. The TFDI 717 is an incredible aircraft. The excellent VC and the sounds are just a part of what make it a very enjoyable aircraft to fly. FlyInside also included this as a default aircraft in their VR flight simulator.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0