Best Luftwaffe Air base for my SSW F-104G

Thread: Best Luftwaffe Air base for my SSW F-104G

Best Luftwaffe Air base for my SSW F-104G

Hi Guys,What German Air Base do you recommend for my SSW F-104G? It can be either FSX or P3Dv4.Best regards,Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Hi Guys,What German Air Base do you recommend for my SSW F-104G? It can be either FSX or P3Dv4.Best regards,Bill

Hi Bill, as per your parallel thread on the FSX subforum:

There's a basic, but decent ETNJ Jever Air Base over at Flyawaysimulations:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...er-ab-scenery/

There's also some RCAF Lahr and Baden Soellingen sceneries there also, I've used those to fly RCAF CF-104s in FSX. Not quite ACG level detail, but quite nice all the same.

I hope that helps,

dl

Hi dl,Many thanks for the input. I have downloaded it - and am looking forward to it.Bill

Well, I don't know what the "best" base scenery would be, but I just loaded up MAIW's Europe scenery. I took a look at Lechfeld, and Norvenich bases. Quite nice! The only problem I saw initially with the scenery is that all of the bunker hangar doors are closed. Not sure if anything can be done about that, but I do like the scenery. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-7-8_14-15-9-953.jpg   2019-7-8_14-14-54-511.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Hi Bill, as per your parallel thread on the FSX subforum:
    Thanks for the tip! I downloaded/installed ETNJ. Only problem I am seeing are the taxiways from the bunker/hangars are not matching with the existing runways. Could be a conflict with MAIW, I do not know. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-7-8_14-36-27-295.jpg   2019-7-8_14-36-41-508.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 49