Missing BorekS

Thread: Missing BorekS

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Missing BorekS

Haven't heard anything from BorekS in quite a while. Has anyone heard from him lately ? Wonder how he is doing. He did some fantastic work for CFS3 and is very talented at what he does. Greatly missed here. Hope all is ok with him. Know he was taking a break for a while. I just hope he is not gone for good. We need all the help we can get and he was very valuable. Regards,Scott

hi Scott,
    thank you for such kind of nice words

well, I still am alive, I am visiting the CFS3 thread very often, there is just not much where I would post my 2c or so.

as to my sim development I dont work on anything aircraft related present day, sorry.
    a month or two back Ive bothered with a few new historic car add-ons and mainly to learn rFactor 2 modding, you can see more at https://simgarage.nolimit.cz and https://f1legends.nolimit.cz.

unfortunatelly I am really getting older as the night hobby time frame caused my total exhaust, I just cant proceed the development the way as before, yet I cant touch the sim stuff at free day time. currently I am just recharging.

instead of all the simwork I am bothering now with my small Star Wars action figure collection, the Kenners 70s-80s originals I would like to make some diorama or retro cardback repacks and also to buy some missing figures. I lost cca 50% figures during the latest 40 years, only 25 left.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear you are ok. Take care and know you are very important to us. Thanks for the reply and things have been pretty quiet around here so i see your point. Some new aircraft are on the way and there is some interesting developments being done so CFS3 isn't dead yet.Take time to recharge as there is only one you . Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0