Repaint Request / Looking For: Hungarian Hind

Thread: Repaint Request / Looking For: Hungarian Hind

Repaint Request / Looking For: Hungarian Hind

Greetings,

Wondering if anyone knows of an existing repaint for the P3D/FSX Nemeth Designs Mi-24V in Hungarian Air Force Colors, as pictured:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6045802

If not, I'm willing to pay US$15 via Paypal for a high quality livery close to one of the above pictured - upon completion and review of screenshots prior to receipt of files.
    I know repaints (especially camo ones) can be a lot of work, thus the compensation.

Any insight or interest?

Thank you,

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    Greetings,

Wondering if anyone knows of an existing repaint for the P3D/FSX Nemeth Designs Mi-24V in Hungarian Air Force Colors, as pictured:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6045802

If not, I'm willing to pay US$15 via Paypal for a high quality livery close to one of the above pictured - upon completion and review of screenshots prior to receipt of files.
    I know repaints (especially camo ones) can be a lot of work, thus the compensation.

Any insight or interest?

Thank you,

Sean
    Hi Sean

If youre not in a great rush, i have several hinds including the A, V and 35 on the cards i would like to do, but as time is limited and uploading all my files is my priority. I can add this to the Vs when i revisit it

Hi Matt,

That would be excellent. No rush at all. It’s just a desired livery that I hope to see at some point in the future. (May be visiting Budapest next year so I’ve had some interest in liveries from that region lately). My offer of compensation remains. You’ve provided so much to the community.

Looking forward to seeing what you have coming up in the future.

Members who have read this thread: 0