Texture Examination Utility

Thread: Texture Examination Utility

Texture Examination Utility

Does anyone know of a freeware utility that could be used to examine the contents of a aircraft livery folder to display various image details such as texture size e.g. 1024x1024 and image type e.g. DXT1, DXT3 etc. The reason being that I have some FS9 liveries that are causing FS9 to crash. I have a hunch that one or more of the livery files might be to blame but stepping through them manually is tedious to say the least.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Stand down. I really should look before I leap - just found a utility called TextureManager that appears to do just what I want - lovely jubley :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rgatkinson View Post
    Does anyone know of a freeware utility that could be used to examine the contents of a aircraft livery folder to display various image details such as texture size e.g. 1024x1024 and image type e.g. DXT1, DXT3 etc. The reason being that I have some FS9 liveries that are causing FS9 to crash. I have a hunch that one or more of the livery files might be to blame but stepping through them manually is tedious to say the least.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Members who have read this thread: 0