The Skypark

Thread: The Skypark

The Skypark

What do You think about this incoming product from ORBX?
    It looks like similar idea than JF Air Hauler (maybe more interactive here).

https://orbxdirect.com/theskypark

This summer.

Idea is nice and it could add more experience and life to the sim but.... I saw info about not full, the one price but monthly fee at the level of 14.95$ AU .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Flight Sim Economy works just fine, with no monthly fee.

http://server.fseconomy.net/index.jsp

Hmmm, monthly fees is not a thing I would ever like to participate in but seems the way of the future.

Edit to qualify:- I have nothing against ORBX who produce marvelous products generally. My objection is I live on a limited budget with a varying income dependent on exchange rates (which suck at the moment thanks to Brexit). I need total control over where my outgoings are going and other things have priority.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Hmmm, monthly fees is not a thing I would ever like to participate in but seems the way of the future.

Edit to qualify:- I have nothing against ORBX who produce marvelous products generally. My objection is I live on a limited budget with a varying income dependent on exchange rates (which suck at the moment thanks to Brexit). I need total control over where my outgoings are going and other things have priority.

Might be the way of the future for some, but not for me. I have enough flightsim add-ons that don't require additional costs to keep me entertained! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0