GAS Fleet 16B Finch SOH Pre-release sale

Thread: GAS Fleet 16B Finch SOH Pre-release sale

GAS Fleet 16B Finch SOH Pre-release sale

Greetings all. Continuing our tradition of releasing our models to SOH first and at a 20% discount that reflects our appreciation for the support of the community over the past 16 years of developing. Here is our completed Fleet 16B Finch compatible with FSXA, FSXSE and all versions of P3D. Its a very simple craft configured as it was delivered to the RCAF as a primary flight trainer. 16.95 USD Offer expires July 15

https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3308173

Thank you. Downloading at this moment (23.30) ready for a first flight in the morning
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    Thank you. Downloading at this moment (23.30) ready for a first flight in the morning
    Have fun and thanks

just purchased thanks.

Cheers chris

...And a happy fourth of July to you as well! I know what I'll be flying on my day off.

Very nice guys - just a quick trip around the pattern and I can tell its going to be a favorite! Thanks!

Patch

It was identified to me today that the RCAF livery should have registration numbers on both lower wings. Here is the patch that adds the number to the right wing. Thanks Dave for pointing that out.
    It is not required for any model downloaded after 9am EDT today
    http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/...inch_Patch.zip
    Last edited by Spad54; July 2nd, 2019 at 05:55.

Oh, this is awesome. My great uncle, who unfortunately died in a Vickers Wellington crash in Egypt during WW2, had cited the Fleet Finch as his favorite plane to fly. So cool that I'll be able to fly it now.

Thanks for the SOH discount, too!

Thanks for the patch. There aren't many developers as quick to respond to comments.

she's a beauty little kite for sure

enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Just got her, she's a beauty! thank you guys from GAS I really appreciate all your classics

I really appreciate all your classics
    If you haven't already got them, the DH-60 Moth, Aeronca C3 and Curtiss Robin are all still available as freeware, and very nice they are too.

Members who have read this thread: 0