Dewoitine D500, Soon, later ...or never

Thread: Dewoitine D500, Soon, later ...or never

Dewoitine D500, Soon, later ...or never

Hi,
    I did not want to do it, quite different cockpit then D501/510, different propeller, relatively complex fuselage to place hood guns etc. But finally, I made an effort and that gives this result. Would I finish it? Soon, later or never ... we'll see!

pano view of CV

The model corresponds to the first series of the D500 with 2 hood Vickers-MAC machine guns and 2 MAC 34 under the wings.

This Dewoitine D500 completes the D500 / 510 series.

JMC

Looking good! Love the 501 and 510 and really appreciate you doing these classic planes from a unique period in aviation.

That looks great Gaston!

Cees

Beautiful work, Gaston. Cockpit detail especially. What is that device that looks like a basket on the bottom of the instrument panel?

Thank's! It is a rotating map reader. One screen shows that empty and another one wit a map. Very common in airplanes of the time.
    JMC

Thanks Gaston!

It looks great again JMC! I never realised what I would cause when we were discussing the D.501/D.510 back in autumn 2017
    Your models certainly exceed the expectations I had!

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi Huub,

Me too, I did not think that it will drive me so far but it was relatively pleasant.
    However, if under FSX I am quite satisfied, it is not too much the case for P3DV4

Cheers,
    JMC

Hi,

The first texture for the D500. I am not really a painter. Some views and also captures under P3DV4 for which there is a native version.

Groupe de Chasse GC I42 (fighter group)

Now CV and model for P3DV4

That's all for now!

JMC

SOH-CM-2024

Well, my preference is soon Gaston

Because that looks simply superb.

Hi,
    Thank's! I believe that will be soon, maybe this weekend. Meanwhile another painting that will be provided with an early model of the D500.

The last will be a texture representing one of the D500 delivered to Venezuela in 1936.

Also, a little documentation to do (sorry in French but google is your friend to translate - lol) !

JMC

Hello,

As I have no sales problem (lol), I do what I like and especially the Dewoitine D500. It is almost finished and if there is a request, I could provide a paintkit (D500/D501) with an example of texture in photoshop, this one

JMC

Members who have read this thread: 0