Howdy everyone...!!!

Thread: Howdy everyone...!!!

Howdy everyone...!!!

I'm one of the 'OLE warbird pilots back in the day when this game came out and still has it's edge to me to play. Just wanted to hop in and say hello since it's been at least 10 years since being here in the old outhouse. Hoping to meet some new flight buddies and meet back up with my 'ole nut fliers i used to fly with.

Let the games begin... hehehe

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back. Let the fun begin ! A lot has been done in the last 10 years. Regards,Scott

LOL...

Looking back at all of the mods, additional stuff and everything i'm seeing. Once again, it's going to be a blast. My son grew up on this game and is now 21 years old so, of course... we gonna' battle to the death for the fun of it. Has anyone seen or head anything from Ashes, Bear or Wildbat of Viper or any of the other 'ole pilots...? Would absolutely LOVE to reconnect with them again. Back in the day it was such fun and a time of it that i'll never forget. Some truly good and close friends... miss them all now.

Quote Originally Posted by Danoman812 View Post
    Looking back at all of the mods, additional stuff and everything i'm seeing. Once again, it's going to be a blast. My son grew up on this game and is now 21 years old so, of course... we gonna' battle to the death for the fun of it. Has anyone seen or head anything from Ashes, Bear or Wildbat of Viper or any of the other 'ole pilots...? Would absolutely LOVE to reconnect with them again. Back in the day it was such fun and a time of it that i'll never forget. Some truly good and close friends... miss them all now.
    There are some great guys working on things around here right now, but Ashes, Bear and Wildbat haven't been seen around here in quite a while, sadly. A lot of the original crew that used to be here have moved on to other things.

Members who have read this thread: 0