Microsoft announces FS2020

Thread: Microsoft announces FS2020

Microsoft announces FS2020

Thanks to Dirtman for sending me the pic....

Microsoft Announces FS2020............................................ ...........

Here is a brief article about the new introduction.........................

http://thefreeflightsite.com/
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

Ahh, but can you blow stuff up?
    "De Oppresso Liber"

What Shadow Wolf said....a major consideration for us basement dwellers. Besides, it just looks like a glorified M$ stunt to take back its civie aviation sim space from Lockheed's Prepar3D franchise. They fell asleep at the wheel in the flight sim market, thought it would just dry up.

Now all the lost revenue continuously streaming unabated right past them for something they created to begin with. But between Prepar3D, X-Plane and DCS World, the bar has been raised so high that this 2020 endeavor could end up as another face plant for M$ if they don't step up with everything at their disposal.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

I think Civy flight sims too boring unless looking for scenery. Guess OK for those that like to just fly one place to another w/o a license.
    I mothballed my Flt sim 2004 a long time ago--even with FSUIPC. I'm with Shadow Wolf

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    If you can't blow things up it doesn't interest me. Long live WWI and WWII combat flight sims ! Maybe MS will wake up and build us a CFS4. Wishful thinking....

[QUOTE=sixstrings5859;1189397]If you can't blow things up it doesn't interest me. Long live WWI and WWII combat flight sims ! Maybe MS will wake up and build us a CFS4. Wishful thinking....[/QUOTE

Absolutely!

They don't put triggers on joysticks for nothing.

And a salute to your comments too Bearcat241!

If you can't do this in the sim... I don't need it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BCS0026.jpg  
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Right on!

Well maybe.....someone at Microsoft will look at this thread...???

If anyone finds a contact ,we can all tell them what we want and what will sell...
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

Members +
    Microsoft actually announced the forthcoming release if Microsoft Flight Simulator, known as MFS, NOT FS2020.

Sim-Outhouse members are known to be accurate with their dissemination of information.

MFS will be released for both PC & the new to be released Xbox.

Members +
    Quote Originally Posted by No Dice View Post
    Well maybe.....someone at Microsoft will look at this thread...???

If anyone finds a contact ,we can all tell them what we want and what will sell...
    I'm quite sure, that as MFS is said to be released during 2020, their plans are already in place, and the demands of 4 users for a combat sim, will, in all probability, be irrelevant.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    All one has to do is see that the new IL-2 series is doing well to see that there is a market for combat flight sims.

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    All one has to do is see that the new IL-2 series is doing well to see that there is a market for combat flight sims.
    Very true!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

I'd be happy if they just re released CFS 2 with graphics comparable to what's out there today. Mission Builder and all included.

Members who have read this thread: 0