C-FDTD Transport Canada 50th Anniversary Livery.zip

Thread: C-FDTD Transport Canada 50th Anniversary Livery.zip

C-FDTD Transport Canada 50th Anniversary Livery.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian repaints

Description: Before Mikey McBryan Saved her from rotting away, she served with the RAF and took part in the D-Day invasion. After her service in the RAF, she returned to Canada and was converted to a DC-3A. She was purchased by Trans-Canada Air Lines. After her short time with Trans-Canada she was purchased by Transport Canada. I am aware of two paint schemes during her time with Transport Canada. This is a representation of her last paint, but in the Transport Canada 50th Anniversary livery.

This is my second livery in the DTD series. My next livery will be flying Transport Canada colours as CF-DTD. Following completion of that paint, I will transform her into the Trans-Canada Air Lines livery. And, finally, her RAF D-Day livery.

I hope you enjoy flying each of them. Add comments below to let me know which one you like the most. And, if anyone knows of a livery I am not aware of, please share that with me. I would love to create her complete history.

Happy flying.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit C-FDTD Transport Canada 50th Anniversary Livery.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

C-FDTD texture's

Thank you for these textures . Looking forward to the next .

Members who have read this thread: 0