French Grand Prix

Thread: French Grand Prix

Lightbulb French Grand Prix

-LeClerc!
    -McLaren!

Yep, but a very boring race again. Mercedes is too far ahead and the top 3 teams are too far ahead of the rest. More than 1 minute between Verstappen and Sainz! Which means that the best car of the rest drove one second slower every lap than the top 4! (I didn't take Vettel's time into account as he went for the fastest lap and made the choice to loose time with the tire change).

Again some riders wining that "somebody drove un-safe". They should have watched the MotoGP in Barcelona. Lorenzo kicks out four other riders out of the race in the first lap. Petrucci and Rins hitting each other several times. But nobody asks for a penalty and no penalties were issued.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Yep, but a very boring race again. Mercedes is too far ahead and the top 3 teams are too far ahead of the rest. More than 1 minute between Verstappen and Sainz! Which means that the best car of the rest drove one second slower that the top 4! (I didn't take Vettel's time into account as he went for the fastest lap and made the choice to loose time with the tire change).

Again some riders wining that "somebody drove un-safe". They should have watched the MotoGP in Barcelona. Lorenzo kicks out four other riders out of the race in the first lap. Petrucci and Rins hitting each other several times. But nobody asks for a penalty and no penalties were given.

Cheers,
    Huub
    I've recorded and deleted every race about halfway. You've seen one you've seen them all. The only thing is which Mercedes will win. You're right, MotoGP is soooo much better of a watch.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Watched Indy car after the F1 race. Although a runaway race, the was much action and passing. So much better than F1

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Yep, but a very boring race again. Mercedes is too far ahead and the top 3 teams are too far ahead of the rest. More than 1 minute between Verstappen and Sainz! Which means that the best car of the rest drove one second slower every lap than the top 4! (I didn't take Vettel's time into account as he went for the fastest lap and made the choice to loose time with the tire change).

Again some riders wining that "somebody drove un-safe". They should have watched the MotoGP in Barcelona. Lorenzo kicks out four other riders out of the race in the first lap. Petrucci and Rins hitting each other several times. But nobody asks for a penalty and no penalties were issued.

Cheers,
    Huub
    And there is so much more sportsmanship between the bike racers.
    Quite a bit of aggro immediately following Jorge's big moment but once the dust settled 99% of the annoyance faded away.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0