AH Socata MS893 preview

Thread: AH Socata MS893 preview

Hybrid View

AH Socata MS893 preview

I didnt see topic about Socata MS893 but Aeroplane Heaven works on it.

It looks like near to finish.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looks nice, but I don't care for fixed gear aircraft. Got enough freeware of that type to satisfy my urge to fly one.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Yoyo : you're in the wrong forum. Sorry but all those shots are from P3d. So you'll need to get this one moved to the p3d forum. Nothing worse than seeing p3d screens in FSX releases.

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    Nothing worse than seeing p3d screens in FSX releases.
    Im affraid that near the half of pictures from the 2010 in this corner are from P3D.

As I know MS893 will be for P3Dv4.5+, P3Dv3 and FSX, Im correct?

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Im affraid that near the half of pictures from the 2010 in this corner are from P3D.

As I know MS893 will be for P3Dv4.5+, P3Dv3 and FSX, Im correct?
    Then that is a problem. It is called bullshotting in AAA games and games development. Those shots are from P3d and arent indicative of what it will look like in a 12 -15 year old simulator. And it is
    1. setting a difficult precedent to follow
    2. Setting a much higher expectations than what is available.
    3. It also looks as though we as developers are "trying something " on. ( we arent . In this case an outside party has decided to post in the wrong forum. ) the shots are from P3d and most likely will not look like this at all.

I get it, you want to post in the forum with the most traffic but... it simply isnt right to show shots that arent even achievable in the sim. It is why we go out of our way to show undoctored , untweaked screenshots on stock scenery in a stock simulator. So the customer sees and knows what they are going to get ( unless they are tweaking but again then they know what they have changed and understood the changes ).

As for FSX support... not sure yet. So yes this thread should be moved to the P3d forum . And guess what if other developers and other screenshots that were P3D based were also moved or put into the correct forum it might help the other forum grow which in turn helps everyone.

Someone looking for information on a P3D release shouldnt need to hop into the FSX section.

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    And guess what if other developers and other screenshots that were P3D based were also moved or put into the correct forum it might help the other forum grow which in turn helps everyone.
    Yep, its true, statistically near 2,5x more use P3D (Most of the time) than FSX ( https://66.media.tumblr.com/0e5c2d9f...zd1gc_1280.png ) but all are sitting here inclunding me.

Members who have read this thread: 0