Aeronca Goodies.

Thread: Aeronca Goodies.

Aeronca Goodies.

Hello All!

So coming closer to the Aeronca II release and there will be a few extras in the pack for you. After it installs to your Fsx/Steam Fsx or 3dprepared you can look into the Aeronca Aircraft folder and you will see a "Goodies" Folder. So go poking your noses into there and you will find the following. Instructional manual, painters kit, and this lovely little beast. Its a Polish PLZ Wilga. It is for fs9 but it might work in fsx. Its a very nice plane. It will come with a manual, and a paint kit. It has some very nice sounds a very good FD and about 7 liveries. It only comes in the wheeled model. Its a 3d max model. I was building it with a old team mate and he disappeared. So I don't have the source for it so it is what it is.

Its a very nice model actually. I have around 50 models in various forms of finish that I will give to you through my pay ware for free. I dont want to upload them to a out side source as in the past this has cause me problems that I don't want to deal with. I dont want free ware on my new web site either.
    I also have a completed set of ground mesh and textures as well as water amd clouds and a new moon and sun for fs9. My fs9 is as good as the best modded FSX out there. I just never thought I could compete with Orbix and some of the others and really I didn't want to steal their thunder or success from them so I jsut kept them to may self.

All of these will be given to you guys through my new add ons through the goodies folders that will be in each plane I release for fsx and prepare3d. I will only post one free addon later on on my site and that will be the cfs 3 to windows 10 fix and the cfs 2 to windows 10 fix and the fs9 to windows 10 fix. This is so you can get your flight sims up and running with a lot of cool stuff that I and others have.

:0)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wilga 2.jpg  
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Just one word: Thank you. Ok, so that's two words.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

That little Wilga looks a lot like one of the "Wicked Wilga" models that Joe Binka did for FS9. I still have the "Wilga Tundra" model installed and it's REALLY adept at very SHORT take-off runs and even SHORTER landings. She's really a lot of fun!

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    That little Wilga looks a lot like one of the "Wicked Wilga" models that Joe Binka did for FS9. I still have the "Wilga Tundra" model installed and it's REALLY adept at very SHORT take-off runs and even SHORTER landings. She's really a lot of fun!

BB686
    Yep thats him. Good to see it made it out eventually. This one is pretty nice it has all of my skins on it and my sounds and flight model.

I will be showing more of the Aaeronca soon. Im going to be pulling the do335 back from dev and getting it ready fo the the new Microsoft Flight sim.

The do 335 is so over the top that it needs to go to the sim that can handle it.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Wood View Post
    Im going to be pulling the do335 back from dev and getting it ready fo the the new Microsoft Flight sim.

The do 335 is so over the top that it needs to go to the sim that can handle it.
    Why not for Prepar3D V4.x/5.x? Just a thought!

Priller

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Why not for Prepar3D V4.x/5.x? Just a thought!

Priller
    sorry I meant it wont be coming to fsx. 3dprepare for sure!! It has two experimental planes in there as well that use a lot of stuff my dad pattened like a X12 cylinder engine with quad super chargers on it that produces 3000 hp each engine. Quad Props as well as Jet assist for outer stratosphere flying.
    There is a racer as well as a modern variant of the Do 335 called the XP335CR. It is weaponized to the hilt but its a titanium framed carbon fiber skinned quad proper push pull job with all sorts of modern things added. It can fun with a f18! Has rockets, Gatling guns and its all so sleek.
    It is computer assist flying as its so fast.

So I will for sure support Prepared3d as I have a lot of planes that I invented in my catalog and they are mostly modernized ww2 planes. With Lockheed Martin that is the purpose of the flight sim is to propose new ideas.. and they will be happier with me if i do it that way. They dont really like us just building any old plane for the sim, they want to see new ideas...that's why its not a "game" like fsx. infact fsx cant run my do 335 and its sketchy if the new flight sim could either... but i will make it so it works in it.

But yes Prepare3d v4.4 and onward yes.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

That's brilliant news! I loved your Pfeil in my FS9 days!!

Priller

Members who have read this thread: 0