Razbam Prowler will not start....

Thread: Razbam Prowler will not start....

Razbam Prowler will not start....

I have not had this problem before, and it is MOST frustrating. The Razbam Prowler will not start. When it appears on screen, the engines immediately shut down. When I try to restart with Ctrl + E, I hear a spool up sound, and then clicking, and then nothing.... GRRRRRR..... NC

Blog Entries
    What happens if you switch out to a default P3D plane (eg: Rockwell AC11 Commander), ensure it's complete cold/dark, then switch back to the Prowler?

Is your default / starter flight based around a default plane, at a default (non-addon) airport?

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    What happens if you switch out to a default P3D plane (eg: Rockwell AC11 Commander), ensure it's complete cold/dark, then switch back to the Prowler?

Is your default / starter flight based around a default plane, at a default (non-addon) airport?

dl
    Going to try now and will report back.... Thanks, Pete

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post

dl
    Nope, unfortunately did not work. Same thing happens. I am starting at default airport. I usually start with default aircraft, i.e. F-22, but did try the AC11. Same results though. Aircraft shuts down and will not restart. NC

Ctrl + shift + F4 to be sure it's got fuel feed? I have and like the Razbam Prowler and don't think I've had this issue.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 0