FSX REX Texture Direct - for P3Dv4

Thread: FSX REX Texture Direct - for P3Dv4

Blog Entries

FSX REX Texture Direct - for P3Dv4

So I bought this a few years ago for FSX, and was pretty happy with it.

Now in P3Dv4, I read up on their site and they've indicate it's a free upgrade, as per here:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5...t-wsoftclouds/

So I went to PCAviator, based on my FSX purchase 5 years ago, got a new download link for an installer entitled "20019-REX4-TextureDirect.zip" - yes, 20019, not 2019.

Now my question is, is that indeed the latest/most suitable installer for P3DV4? I ask because I'm still stuck in the "not yet a verified member" loop and can't yet access their forums. The product worked fine back in 2014, so felt no need to sign up back then. But now, and with this being a pretty serious impact to my install if I were to mess it up, I want to ensure this is indeed the correct version before I install.

If anyone has TextureDirect on their P3Dv4 setup and can confirm, I'd be much obliged.

thanks,

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    So I bought this a few years ago for FSX, and was pretty happy with it.

Now in P3Dv4, I read up on their site and they've indicate it's a free upgrade, as per here:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5...t-wsoftclouds/

So I went to PCAviator, based on my FSX purchase 5 years ago, got a new download link for an installer entitled "20019-REX4-TextureDirect.zip" - yes, 20019, not 2019.

Now my question is, is that indeed the latest/most suitable installer for P3DV4? I ask because I'm still stuck in the "not yet a verified member" loop and can't yet access their forums. The product worked fine back in 2014, so felt no need to sign up back then. But now, and with this being a pretty serious impact to my install if I were to mess it up, I want to ensure this is indeed the correct version before I install.

If anyone has TextureDirect on their P3Dv4 setup and can confirm, I'd be much obliged.

thanks,

dl
    I have it working just fine in P3DV4.5, Daniel! Pete

Blog Entries
    Thanks Pete.

So I'm clear, you used that same installer, yes?

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Thanks Pete.

So I'm clear, you used that same installer, yes?

dl

To be honest, I have had it installed for a LONG time, and cannot recall! Sorry! Pete

Members who have read this thread: 0